KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Desire to excel in work for the benefit of the company mission.
- Ability to communicate with all residents, housing applicants and employees in a respectful and courteous manner in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and model appropriate behavior for employees.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive, professional collaborative relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to motivate employees and self while maintaining a positive work atmosphere.
- Ability to have flexibility and support the team as needed
- Excellent time management and attention to detail Required documents must be collected and submitted punctually and accurately
- Proficiency in Microsoft software products including Excel, Word and Outlook; Ability to learn new software in a timely manner
- Experience with Boston Post software preferred
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND LICENSES:
- High School Diploma with 3 years’ Property Management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Tax Credit or Subsidized Housing experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with no major restrictions and acceptable to Housing Visions insurance carrier required.
- Must be able to meet the requirements of a Drug Free Workplace which includes but is not limited to negative results on pre-employment, random and reasonable suspicion testing.
Health Insurance, Company Paid Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, HSA, 3 Weeks' vacation, paid holidays
Housing Visions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at www.housingvisions.org